GREAT COMPENSATION – NEUROLOGY OPPORTUNITY in Historic Hannibal, Missouri
What you need to know
Job ID: 8244
- Seeking enthusiastic BC/BE Neurologist with great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our expanding multi-specialty practice.
- Join an established Inpatient/Outpatient Neurology Practice - Inpatient Rehab Unit.
- General Neurology, open to sub-specialty training, can market special training and interests to build but will need to do general in addition.
- Typically a 4 day a week schedule
- Neurologist has the option within their practice to allow self-referrals or have a referral-only practice.
12-16 patients per day
- Hannibal is located on the Mississippi River 1.5 hours north of St. Louis, Missouri.
- Physicians are highly respected in this family-focused community which offers strong school systems including a community college and a four year university.
- There are numerous sports leagues, an active arts council and enjoyable community events throughout the year.
- $315,000 (Typically the threshold is the median wRVU of the MGMA)
- Relocation Loan (Comp Signing Bonus) $25,000
- 31 Days PTO
- 5 Days CME (Max is 10 days)
- $3,500 CME Stipend for first and $2,500 for the next
- Paid Malpractice
- Loan Repayment – Upon Board approval and only for candidates that are a max of 10 years post training. Up to $100,000
Top Five Things to Do
- Rockcliffe Mansion
- Big River Train Town
- Molly Brown Museum and Home
- Mark Twain Cave
- Mississippi Mind Trap - room escape games
What is nice to know.