Golden opportunity for an Occupational Medicine Physician with nation’s best hospital
What you need to know
Job ID: 8471
- Seeking a board certified/board eligible physician in occupational medicine to work supplemental
- DOT certifications
- Pre-employment examinations
- Injury care
- Workman’s comp
- Return to work exams
- Partner with Nurse Practitioner, RN, LPN, and Department Assistant
- No call or hospital service
- Ideal physician should be a team player and enjoy working closely with multi-specialty group members and communicates well with patients and colleagues.
- Enjoy one of the largest cities in southern MN and has earned several livability awards.
- Strong economic growth leads Minnesota and is among the top in the nation.
- The city has a contiguous population area of 96,740 and 1.6 million people live within 60 miles of this desirable community.
- Nestled in the scenic beauty of the Minnesota River Valley, with convenient access to Minneapolis-St. Paul just one hour away.
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Medical and disability insurance
- Retirement package offered
- Life insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Vacation and CME
Top Five Things to Do
- Minneopa State Park
- Sibley Park Zoo
- Room Escape Games (2)
- Children's Museum of Southern Minnesota
- Red Jacket Trail
What is nice to know.