Golden opportunity for an Gastroenterology & Hepatology with nation’s best hospital
Gastroenterology (GI), Hepatology
What you need to know
Job ID: 8196
- An exciting opportunity for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Gastroenterologist, to join a collegiate multi-specialty practice focusing on quality, outcomes, and compassion.
- You may expect a busy practice in a physician- led, financially stable organization committed to high-quality patient care and patient satisfaction
- Office, endoscopy suite, and hospital all located in one facility.
- Radiology including MRI, CT, fluoroscopy and nuclear medicine with interventional radiology services available onsite.
- Enjoy one of the largest cities in southern MN and has earned several livability awards.
- Strong economic growth leads Minnesota and is among the top in the nation.
- The city has a contiguous population area of 96,740 and 1.6 million people live within 60 miles of this desirable community.
- Nestled in the scenic beauty of the Minnesota River Valley, with convenient access to Minneapolis-St. Paul just one hour away.
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Medical and disability insurance
- Retirement package offered
- Life insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Vacation and CME
Top Five Things to Do
- Minneopa State Park
- Sibley Park Zoo
- Room Escape Games (2)
- Children's Museum of Southern Minnesota
- Red Jacket Trail
What is nice to know.