Geriatric Psychiatry Opportunity in Michigan
What you need to know
Job ID: 6077
- One of the largest free-standing behavioral health providers in the U.S.
- Network of over 80 psychiatrists, 123 psychologists, 238 LMSWs, 34 Advanced Practice Professionals, plus 12 chaplains
- Psychiatry Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Manage over 200 licensed beds through 8 specialty units
- Over 250,000 patient visits per year
- Creative work schedule including full and part time positions
- The region has a distinct culture, lifestyle, and economy.
- Some of the countrys fastest growing industries including advanced manufacturing, life sciences, agribusiness, renewable energy, aerospace and defense, and information technology.
- West Michigan has a low cost of living, which makes it a great place to start a career, raise a family, or retire.
- Urban city, small town, or rural areasthe West Michigan region has a diverse set of communities catering to everyone.
- Outdoor recreation, arts and music, professional sports, or the local food scene, West Michigan has exciting activities no matter what your idea of fun is.
- Blue waters, pristine beaches, craft breweries, delicious eateries, miles of trails, top-notch museums, charming shops, and professional sports will keep you busy through the four beautiful seasons in West Michigan.
- Competitive Compensation
- Potential for loan repayment
- Full Benefits
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park
- John Ball Zoological Garden
- Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum
- Fish Ladder Park Grand Rapids
- Fifth Third Ballpark
What is nice to know.