General Surgery Position near Toledo
What you need to know
Job ID: 7847
- Bread and butter general surgery and trauma cases
- Level 3 Trauma Center, 1:5 Call, Cerner EMR
- Robotics center of excellence, with four da Vinci robots
- Hospital Employed
- State-of-the-art surgical and inpatient facilities and technology
- Busy practice, diverse spectrum of interesting and complex cases
- Mentoring and collaboration with six, experienced general surgeons
- Succession plan for two, retiring physicians
- Easy Access to Toledo
- Findlay is a city in and the county seat of Hancock County, Ohio, United States.
- The city metro area is often referred as The Greater Findlay Area.
- Located in northwestern Ohio, Findlay lies approximately 40 miles south of Toledo.
- Competitive Salary with wRVU production
- Full Benefits package that includes Malpractice and 403b with 6% match
- 5 weeks Vacation and CME Paid Time Off
- Generous CME Allowance
- Student Loan Repayment and/or Signing Bonus
Top Five Things to Do
- Mazza Gallery Findlay
- Hancock Historical Museum
- Jeffrey's Antique Gallery
- Northwest Ohio Railroad Preservation Inc.
- Logan's Irish Pub
What is nice to know.