General Surgery Position – Florida’s Southwest Gulf Coast
What you need to know
Job ID: 8151
- Recruiting a General Surgeon to join the well established practice, with 20+ years in the community.
- Income Guarantee Position
- Anticipated call ratio 1:5; coverage by other independent physicians
- Office Space Available
- Robotics Fellowship trained
- With training/experience in thoracic surgery and/or with training/experience in foregut and/or with training/experience in hepato-pancreato-biliary (HPB) surgeries (No bariatrics)
- Board Eligible/Board Certified
- Port Charlotte is a small community nestled along Florida's Southwest Gulf Coast, between Sarasota and Naples, about 100 miles south of Tampa.
- The area features numerous upland and aquatic preserves, marine estuaries and a unique network of barrier islands and mangrove forests.
- Port Charlotte offers miles of beaches, more than 70 parks, 16 golf courses as well as great dining, music and theater.
- Competitive base salary
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Ollie's Pond Park
- Port Charlotte Beach Park
- Bayshore Live Oak Park
- Sun Flea Market
- Cultural Center of Charlotte County
What is nice to know.