General Surgery Opportunity in the Heart of Nashville, Tennessee!
What you need to know
Job ID: 7213
- Seeking a board eligible or board certified General Surgeon.
- Candidates must have advanced surgical techniques and experience in minimally invasive surgery.
- Nashville is the capital of the U.S. state of Tennessee and home to Vanderbilt University.
- Legendary country music venues include the Grand Ole Opry House, home of the famous Grand Ole Opry stage and radio show.
- The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum and historic Ryman Auditorium are Downtown, as is the District, featuring honky-tonks with live music, Johnny Cash Museum, and much more!
- Be in the center of one of Americas it cities with a reasonable cost of living.
- Nashville is a beautiful city with opportunities for serene, suburban living or a bustling urban night life.
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits
Top Five Things to Do
- Grand Ole Opry
- Country Music Hall of Fame
- Nashville Zoo
- Lane Motor Museum
- RCA Studio B
What is nice to know.