General Surgery Opportunity in Minnesota
What you need to know
Job ID: 8445
- BC/BE in General Surgery
- C-Section-GS provides this coverage for the Nurse Midwives
- 3 General Surgeons including1 bariatric and 1 vein/wound care
- Call 1:3 weeknights and weekends
- Busy, established practice includes general, bariatric, gallbladder, scopes, endoscopy, large mix of cases
- Hospitalists cover the hospital during the day
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
- Service area is approximately a 60-mile radius. Over 11,000 patients are established at this clinic.
- High-volume practice provides a wonderful small-town feel and team-focused atmosphere for someone to truly settle into a warm and welcoming community.
- The beautiful clinic is directly attached to the hospital and located in the heart of Minnesota lake country.
- Safe and growing community with low unemployment, exceptional school system and plenty of entertainment both indoors and out.
- Generous Compensation
- Full Benefits
- Relocation assistance and more
Top Five Things to Do
- Character Challenge Course
- Evergreen Gifts & Fun Park
- Jasper's Theater
- Aunt Belle's Confectionery
- Go Fish
What is nice to know.