General Surgery Opportunity in a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River
What you need to know
Job ID: 8559
- BC/BE General Surgeon to join an established practice and clinic
- Our multi-disciplinary patient centered medical home model integrates primary and specialty care.
- You will join another board certified general surgeon on staff, with the goal for call 1:3.
- The practice includes responsibilities for c-sections(can be trained), scopes, and a mix of general surgery cases to offer the appeal of a well rounded practice with hours.
- You will enjoy a collaborative and collegial environment with plenty of free time.
- Prairie du Chien is the oldest community on the Upper Mississippi River.
- Its rich heritage and traditions are a delight to visitors and local residents alike. Prairie du Chien is filled with sites of historic significance.
- Many are located on St. Feriole Island, which is one of the city's earliest settlements.
- Villa Louis, a Victorian-era estate developed on the island in the 1840s by fur trader Hercules Dousman, was Wisconsin's first State Historic Site
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits
- Loan Forgiveness
- Relocation and more...
Top Five Things to Do
- Grandad Bluff
- Visit Riverside Park
- Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Segway Tours
- Dahl Auto Museum
What is nice to know.