General Surgery Opening in Southern West Virginia
What you need to know
Job ID: 5278
- Seeking a Surgeon with Gastroenterology skills to Join a Well-Established Group
- Bread and Butter General Surgery Cases
- GI/Endoscopic Cases Available
- Many Cases are Pre-Scheduled and/or Elective
- Call Coverage is Available
- Necessary Equipment Available
- Williamson, WV is the home of Williamson Memorial Hospital.
- Williamson Memorial is a 76-bed acute-care hospital with over 300 employees.
- We have served our community for over 84 years and have state of the art equipment. Williamson, WV is located in southeast West Virginia along the Tug Fork River just across the way from the Kentucky border.
- Williamson is known for its All-Terrain Vehicles (ATV's) because we are the center of the Hatfield-McCoy trails.
- We are also an easy 25-90 minute drive to major surrounding cities.
- Compensation determined by experience
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
Top Five Things to Do
- Coal House
- Hatfield McCoy Country Museum
- Aunt Betty McCoy House
- Epic Escape Game - Pikeville
- Tug Valley Country Club
What is nice to know.