General Surgery Opening in Ohio with High Income Potential
What you need to know
Job ID: 9222
- Seeking newly/recently trained surgeon to experienced group
- Mentoring and collaboration from experienced senior partners
- Opportunity to build broad scope of practice, and explore focused interest like breast, vascular, lung
- Busy Practice, Diverse Spectrum of Interesting and Complex Cases
- Level III Trauma Center, 1:4 Call, in-house hospitalist support
- State-of-the-Art Surgical and Inpatient Facilities and Technology
- Robotics Center of Excellence, with (4) da Vinci Robots
- Growing regional, hospital-employed practice on BVH main campus
- Surgery Time in (3) Locations (BV Hospital, Surgery Center, BV Critical Access Hospital)
- Procedures performed by team include appendectomy, cholecystectomy, hernia repair, colorectal surgery, hemorrhoidectomy, solid organ surgery, thyroidectomy
- Robotic/minimally invasive hernia procedures, gastroesophageal reflux (GERD) management, colectomy
- Colonoscopy, EGD and related procedures helpful but not required
- Hospital employment, Cerner EMR
- Easy Access to Toledo
- Findlay is a city in and the county seat of Hancock County, Ohio, United States.
- The city metro area is often referred as The Greater Findlay Area.
- Located in northwestern Ohio, Findlay lies approximately 40 miles south of Toledo.
- Competitive base salary plus wRVU production bonus after threshold achieved
- Signing bonus, relocation stipend, student loan reimbursement all negotiable as part of a full compensation package
- 200 Hours of vacation/CME, 6 major holidays with 48 total hours of holiday pay, sick leave accrual up to 600 hours
- Medical, life and long-term disability insurance, malpractice insurance, vision and dental insurance
- 403 (b) tax deferred annuity, 457 (b) deferred compensation retirement plan
- Substantial bonus opportunity for colleague referral
Top Five Things to Do
- Mazza Gallery Findlay
- Hancock Historical Museum
- Jeffrey's Antique Gallery
- Northwest Ohio Railroad Preservation Inc.
- Logan's Irish Pub
What is nice to know.