General Surgery Job in Olean, NY
What you need to know
Job ID: 7226
- Seeking a BC/ BE General Surgeon to join an established practice just south of Buffalo, New York.
- Ideal candidate would be experienced and have additional training in Minimally Invasive Surgery but is not required to.
- Modern operatories.
- H1b candidates are welcome to apply.
- University town offers culture, art and Division I athletics
- Pristine beauty of the geographic location
- Recreational activities for every season including: biking; boating; hiking; kayaking; sking; and so much more
- Close to Buffalo & Finger Lakes wine country
- Excellent private & public and school systems
- Diverse dining, local markets, festivals & community events
- Low cost of living with quality real estate choices
- Competitive base salary
- Incentive based production bonus
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000
- Benefits include: Medical & Dental Ins.; Life;
- STD; LTD; 403b & 457 retirement savings plans
- 20 days paid time off + 6 holidays
- 1 week CME
- Professional Dues & Publications
Top Five Things to Do
- Cutco-Ka-Bar Visitors Center
- Rock City Park
- Covered Wagon Tours
- Sky High Adventure Park
- Good Times of Olean
What is nice to know.