General Surgeon in Albert Lea & Austin, MN
What you need to know
Job ID: 9184
- Seeking a Full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible General Surgeon to take over a ready-made practice. The candidate selected will be surgeon, but perform 80-90% outreach to nearby Health System.
- A Level 4 Trauma Center with a multi-specialty outpatient clinic community practice.
- The Austin site is an integrated multi-specialty medical center with a staff of 70+ physicians serving an 80 bed hospital and busy outpatient practice.
- The Medical Center completed a $28 million dollar expansion and renovation, in line with the institutional thrust to provide state-of-the-art care in Southern Minnesota.
- 8 Clinic locations with large Physician referral base of 55,000; Clinical Associate appointment with 4 days per week on the campus and 1 day per week on the Austin campus; Rotating 1:4 Call Schedule
- M-F schedule and maximum of 1:4 on weekends; ACLS, ATLS and BLS Certification required
- Albert Lea , MN, offers a bevy of cant-miss things to do, from attending special events, to getting involved in the arts and learning about local history; to dining at independent restaurants and staying active at area parks.
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits including Pension and 403(b) with match
- Relocation Offered.
Top Five Things to Do
- Myre-Big Island State Park
- Blazing Star State Trail
- Freeborn County Historical Museum
- Fountain Lake
- Bancroft Bay Park
What is nice to know.