General Radiologist including mammography Opportunity in Beautiful Eugene, OR
Radiology: General, Radiology: Women's Imaging
What you need to know
Job ID: 8270
- Seeking two BC/BE radiologists who can align themselves with our mission to provide the highest quality, patient centered, cost effective, health-care to the community we serve.
- Excellent opportunity to join 4 radiologists in a well-established practice located in a new state-of- the-art clinic.
- The ideal candidate will possess general radiology skills including mammography.
- Ideally we are looking for one fellowship trained in mammography preferred and one with fellowship training in body imaging preferred.
- Eugene is the largest metropolitan base in the south Willamette Valley, easily accessible by Interstate 5 and served by the state's second largest airport.
- Affectionately known as the Emerald City, this college town is nestled in the Willamette Valley and boasts great primary and secondary education, safe and friendly neighborhoods and the ability to bike and walk most everywhere.
- It's also a three-time feature on the list of the 100 Best Places to Live (2014, 2015, & 2016).
- Outdoor enthusiast cycle, run, raft and hike across the varied terrain year-round.
- Seasonally the scenic byways are snapshots of fall foliage, dramatic snow covered vistas or wildflower meadows.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent health coverage
- Retirement plan options
- CME funding
- Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Student loan reimbursement
Top Five Things to Do
- Cascades Raptor Center
- University of Oregon Museum of Natural and Cultural History
- Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art
- Eugene Science Center
- Alton Baker Park
What is nice to know.