Gastroenterology Opportunity Located in the Beautiful Pacific Northwest
What you need to know
Job ID: 8677
- Seeking additional Gastroenterologists to join our well established and busy practice.
- Join a team of experienced providers and support staff, including SGNA certified nurses and Endoscopy techs.
- A team of Physician Assistants in place to assist with consults, follow-up clinic appointments and patient overflow.
- Weekly call shared amongst providers within the group (clinic and hospital consults).
- Great work/life balance with a 4 day work week and generous time off.
- Practice in a state-of-the-art Endoscopy Suite located in Hospital with the latest EUS and Halo equipment.
- Our Endoscopy unit and outpatient clinic are located on the same campus for added convenience.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
- Mount Vernon, Washington, has been called the Best Small City in America.
- Located on Puget Sound in northwest Washington, halfway between Seattle and Vancouver, Mount Vernon is home to the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival and rare trumpeter swans that winter just outside the city limits.
- Mount Vernon offers excellent schools, medical care, and shopping opportunities, including the Farmers Market.
- The local community college, Skagit Valley College, is an award-winning school that serves three counties.
- There are also many opportunities for outdoor activities such as local lakes for fishing, swimming and boating, and a very complex system of walking and bicycle trails.
- Enjoy competitive pay, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided
Top Five Things to Do
- Little Mountain Park
- Jungle Playland
- Lincoln Theatre
- Children's Museum of Skagit County
- Riverbelle Dinner Theatre
What is nice to know.