Gastroenterology Opportunity in Arkansas
What you need to know
Job ID: 8763
- This is an exciting opportunity to practice high quality clinical care while living in populous southern city.
- Join a team of four other leading Gastroenterologists
- Access to state-of-the-art endoscopy center
- Little Rock is located in a beautiful part of the country.
- There are many state parks that are well maintained and offer ample opportunities for outdoor activities.
- Little Rock, with a population of nearly half a million, has ranked #1 in “America’s 10 Great Places to Live” by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance Magazine in 2013 and one of America’s “Five Secret Foodie Cities” by Forbes Travel Guide in 2014.
- Little Rock thrives in “New South” culture, offering a booming nightlife, entertainment, and dining scenes.
- The city is also home to 15 miles of scenic riverfront walking and cycling trails, along with one of the longest pedestrian and bicycle bridges in America.
- The Buffalo River, a pristine floatable 120-mile long protected national park is two hours from downtown Little Rock.
- Travel is relatively easy due to the close proximity of the Little Rock National Airport and a number of interstate highways.
- Competitive Base Salary
- PTO and CME
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Productivity Bonus and ASC Ownership Potential
- Possible Sign-on Bonus and Relocation
Top Five Things to Do
- Operation City Quest Scavenger Hunt - Little Rock, AR
- Pinnacle Mountain State Park
- Big Dam Bridge
- William J. Clinton Presidential Library
- Museum Of Discovery
What is nice to know.