Gastroenterology Opening in Central West Texas
What you need to know
Job ID: 8632
- MD/DO Gastroenterologist to practice with four other gastroenterologists in central west Texas.
- Over 300 providers and 35 sub-specialties offered for on-site referral.
- Share call with five other physicians.
- EPIC EMR.
- We are a not-for profit facility.
- Located in central west Texas, 100,000 population.
- A dry and pleasant year round climate that enables year round recreational activities.
- The arts community is thriving.
- There are three lakes, state university, affordable housing, exemplary public/private schools and we have NO traffic.
- Regional airport connects directly to Dallas, TX.
- Excellent quality of life is offered
- Employed position - quality and production incentives offered.
- Competitive salary
- Sign on
- Relocation, health/dental, life insurance, CME allowance, PTO, malpractice and 3 retirement plans offered.
Top Five Things to Do
- Riverwalk San Angelo
- Think in a Box. 6 reviews
- Painting with a Twist
- Vino Dipinte
- Be Theatre
What is nice to know.