Gastroenterology & Hepatology Opening with the nation’s best hospital by U.S. News & World Report 2019–2020
Gastroenterology (GI), Hepatology
What you need to know
Job ID: 8469
- The Department of Gastroenterology includes four gastroenterologists, providing consultative gastrointestinal services to a primary care patient base of 240,000 in west-central Wisconsin, southeastern Minnesota and northeastern Iowa.
- The comprehensive practice also includes three nurse practitioners, who see patients in the GI Clinic and hospital, which is conveniently located adjacent to the Endoscopy Unit in the Hospital Building, and the campus also has a surgical building and cancer center.
- Our state-of-the-art Endoscopy/ERCP/Fluoroscopy Unit in our 225-bed medical center, includes HD Olympus endoscopic equipment, Givens capsule endoscopy and single balloon and endoscopic ultrasound.
- Research/teaching exists.
- Areas of interest include General, ERCP and IBD focus. Also interested and open to other sub-specialties to support our Southwest Wisconsin region patient population.
- LaCrosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro area of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
- The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing).
- We have a great family environment
- with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, childrens museum and a civic center.
- Competitive salary guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Grandad Bluff
- Visit Riverside Park
- Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Segway Tours
- Dahl Auto Museum
What is nice to know.