Gastroenterologist position located in College Town – Starting Salary $100K more
What you need to know
Job ID: 5893
- Multiple Gastroenterologists, both general as well as, ERCP or EUS trained! Join a busy, well-established, collaborative group of physicians and APPs committed to serving all patients with gastric problems
- Opportunity is due to tremendous growth.
- Call 1:4
- Physicians and Administration work well together
We are looking for physicians who are passionate about rural health and want to become champions of our culture, contributing to its long-term growth and success.
Physicians should be able to treat disorders that affect:
- Upper GI
- Lower GI
- Liver disease
- Pancreas and gallbladder
- Charming Midwest City nestled within a Division 1 University Campus
- Enjoys a steady population of 26,179 (2016)
- With student population in academic year adding 12,182 people
- Community enjoys abundant parks, trails, recreation activities with a Super Splash Park for the family to enjoy water fun.
- A vibrant arts and active Symphony Orchestra since 1907 contributes to the culture and music of the community.
- Athletic fans enjoy a Division 1 football and basketball programs that have been in top ranks in conference and division as well as NCAA tournament appearances.
- Starting Salary of $525,000
- Up to $30,000 sign on bonus
- High income potential based on competitive RVU productivity
- 27 PTO
- 5 days of CME; $2,000 Stipend
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Moving Expenses
- Additional Considerations include, but not limited to:
- Paid CME
- Incentives through RVU Productivity
Top Five Things to Do
- Catching a Rival Football Game against Western Illinois or Illinois State for top of the MVFC (Missouri Valley Football Conference)
- Enjoy a Symphony with the Southern Illinois Symphony Orchestra (SISO)
- Kayak and Canoe on Cedar Lake
- Enjoy the Du Quoin State Fair only 20 miles away
- Be merry at the Irish Festival
What is nice to know.