Gastroenterologist Needed in Northeast Alabama
What you need to know
Job ID: 8639
- Seeking a Gastroenterologist to join either a hospital-owned single-specialty group or private group setting replacing a retiring physician.
- Hospital Employed Opportunity / Private Practice setting
- Ability to do EGD Endoscopic Procedures a Plus
- ERCP and EUS Preferred (not required)
- Current Call 1:4
- Office Space Available on Hospital Campus
- There are many parks and open spaces in Gadsden including Gadsden Kiwanis Park, North Gadsden Park, Central Recreation Area, Sequoyah Park, and Gadsden Moragne Park.
- You can also visit Noccalula Falls Park, James D. Martin Wildlife Park, Coosa River, Lookout Mountain, and Gilliland-Reese Covered Bridge.
- Shopping can be enjoyed at the Gadsden Mall Shopping Center, Agricola Shopping Center, and Genie Drew Village Shopping Center.
- Base Salary Compensation Package
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- Reimbursement for Licensure, Dues and/or Subscriptions
- 401K, Profit sharing, PTO, and CME allowance
Top Five Things to Do
- Noccalula Falls Park & Campground
- Imagination Place Children's Museum
- Martin Wildlife Park Trail
- Lookout Mountain Parkway
- Mary G. Hardin Center for Cultural Arts
What is nice to know.