Gastroenterologist – Huntsville, AL
What you need to know
Job ID: 10029
BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join one other in private practice to replace a retiring physician.EUS is preferred
- Call currently projected to be 1:4
- Office space available.
Huntsville is the 4th largest city in Alabama and is rated as the Best Place to Live in AL and the Depp South, as well as the 11th Best Place to live in the US. The city sits in the Northern Center of the state and has a population of over 190,000 residents. Home of NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center and the US Army Aviation Command.
Huntsville experiences all four seasons and provides opportunity for many outdoor activities including hiking, biking, and fishing. The area has a favorable cost of living, above average schools, and brings popular activities like concerts, Broadway plays and symphony performances. Huntsville's main attractions include the Botanical Garden and Monte Sano Mountain.
- Competitive Salary (based on MGMA guidelines)
- Potential Incentive bonus based on WRUVs
- Commencement Bonus
- Loan Assistance- Yes
- Academic Opportunity- Yes
- Relocation expenses
- Vacation, health, dental, vision benefits
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Potential for Quality bonuses (metrics TBD)
- Potential for Mid-Level supervision compensation
Top Five Things to Do
- Huntsville Botanical Garden
- Harmony Park Safari
- Burritt on the Mountain
- Big Spring Mountain
- Monte Sano State Park
What is nice to know.