Total Joint Orthopedic Surgeon position located one hour to Chicago
Orthopedic Surgery: Joints/Adult Reconstruction, Orthopedic Surgery: Trauma
What you need to know
Job ID: 10151
- The mid-size, employed group with modern state-of-the-art offices is seeking a successor for a busy and well-known physician who plans to retire in the next few years.
- We are seeking a physician who is motivated, has a strong work ethic and desires to become part of a successful orthopedic team.
- This is an AMAZING opportunity for a surgeon since you will be addressing an established community need and embedded in a well-managed practice that’s been deeply rooted in a large service area for over 28 years.
- We currently don’t have anyone who does revisions.
- We’re looking for someone who’s interested in total knee & hip; anterior hip approach is great, but not required.
- Hidden Gem in the Chicagoland Area
- Easy access to Chicago and surrounding cities
- Great school systems
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- $10,000 Medical Education Loan Repayment per year (if appl.),
- $8,000 Moving Bonus Assistance,
- $6,000 Annual CME & General Expense Allowance,
- GREAT Health (BCBS), 5 weeks paid time off accrued yearly, Life & Disability Insurance, Retirement Plan w/matching, gym membership, and annual Wellness Incentive.
Top Five Things to Do
- Montage Wine Bar and Tasting Room
- Morris Area Public Library
- Carmike Orpheum Cinema 10
- True North: The Warehouse
What is nice to know.