FT PCP/Med-Peds Opportunity Just Outside Suburban Chicago
What you need to know
Job ID: 9654
Seeking a Med-Peds physician to work out of an already established medical practice that has a patient population across the rural communities
The current practicing physician has moved their practice to one of our other healthcare centers so we’re looking for a great colleague who’s passionate about Med-Peds, committed, motivated with strong work ethics, and desires to provide quality care to patients.
This is a golden opportunity for a new or experienced Med-Peds physician where you’d enter in an established practice and have support from your other Med-Peds, Peds and FP/IM colleagues.
Be part of a highly reputable practice that’s proud to offer a small-town atmosphere where patients are treated like family and continue to return for all of their healthcare needs.
Mon-Fri clinic schedule is flexible, e.g. 4-5 outpatient days.
- Hidden Gem in the Chicagoland Area
- Easy access to Chicago and surrounding cities
- Great school systems
- High-Risk Call with $tipend for Pediatricians = 1:8, ~5 days per month, includes roughly 7-8 weekends/year with one major holiday.
- Benefits Include: Guaranteed Base Salary for first full calendar year
- Medical Education Loan Repayment per year (if appl.),
- $8,000 Moving Bonus Assistance,
- $6,000 Annual CME & General Expense Allowance, earn production and quality-based bonuses from the start of employment
- , GREAT Health (BCBS), Life, & Disability Insurance, Retirement Plan w/matching, gym membership, and annual Wellness Incentive.
- Accrue 5 weeks of PTO in first year.
Top Five Things to Do
- Montage Wine Bar and Tasting Room
- Morris Area Public Library
- Carmike Orpheum Cinema 10
- True North: The Warehouse
What is nice to know.