Family Medicine position in small town in Minnesota
What you need to know
Job ID: 7781
- Full-time, 1.0 FTE opportunity (36 patient contact hours)
- Clinic Hours: Monday-Friday between 8a-5p
- No outreach
- Average Outpatients per day: 12-16
- 11 clinic exam rooms and 1 procedure room
- Call is negotiable; ER call may vary but may include weeknights 4:30p-8a and weekends 4:30pm Fri – 8am Mon (63 hrs per shift)
- 3-4 ER patients per 24 hr period; may round on 1-2 inpatients/swing bed patients per day
- Small-town, rural medicine with plenty of independence in your practice.
- Residents enjoy the convenience of getting away from the hustle and bustle of city life yet have easy access to larger metro areas as they need it.
- Ada offers safe neighborhoods, affordable housing, plenty of outdoor activities, an amazing indoor recreational facility and great community events.
- Generous Compensation
- Full benefits
- Relocation assistance and more
Top Five Things to Do
- Norman County Historical Society
- Deep Creek Lake Area
- Prairie Smoke Dunes
- Shooting Star Casino nearby
- Red River Trails
What is nice to know.