Family Medicine Opportunity in a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River
What you need to know
Job ID: 8561
- Looking for BC/BE Family Medicine Physician
- You would be joining a collegial team of 6 Family Medicine physicians and 4 Advance Practice Providers
- Outpatient only
- Integrated Behavioral Health Provider
- 1:9 Back-up triage Call
- Patient volume/day: 15-18
- Teaching opportunities available
- Our entire system is connected with our EMR system - Epic
- 24 hour specialist consultation available
- LaCrosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro ara of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
- The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing).
- We have a great family environment
- with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, children's museum and a civic center.
- Competitive Salary
- 10 days of CME plus funds
- Loan Forgiveness
- Base Retirement Contribution and 401K matching program for retirement
- Peer Coaching and Mentoring program
- Malpractice, health, dental, life, disability, and vacation
Top Five Things to Do
- Grandad Bluff
- Visit Riverside Park
- Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Segway Tours
- Dahl Auto Museum
What is nice to know.