Family Medicine Opening in Northwest Arkansas (Siloam Springs)
What you need to know
Job ID: 6407
- Join a Well Established Primary Care Group in Beautiful Northwest Arkansas!
- Outpatient Only
- Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Specialists Welcome
- Brand New Office Space Available
- Experience candidates preferred new grads welcome to apply
- Siloam Springs, Arkansas is a charming and sometimes eclectic small town surrounded by natural beauty.
- It was named 'One of the Best Small Towns In America' by Smithsonian Magazine.
- Siloam boasts a prosperous downtown, a school district U.S. News and World Report ranked No. 22 in the state, and more than 700 small businesses and a dozen large companies.
- It is home to John Brown University, a private Christian university ranked No. 1 in 'Best Value' among southern regional colleges by U.S. News.
- Located in Northwest Arkansas, Siloam Springs is 25 miles south of the Missouri state line and right on the Oklahoma border and only 85 miles from Tulsa.
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- City of Siloam Springs Kayak Park
- Skydive Skyranch
- Natural Falls State Park
- 28 Springs Restaurant
- Sager Creek Art Center
What is nice to know.