Family Medicine/Internist Provider Needed in Northeast Alabama
What you need to know
Job ID: 8646
- Seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Provider to join an established primary care group.
- Joining well established, busy practice in new, modern office space
- Outpatient only
- 1 in 7 call
- Partnership track available
- In clinic lab and radiology services provided
- There are many parks and open spaces in Gadsden including Gadsden Kiwanis Park, North Gadsden Park, Central Recreation Area, Sequoyah Park, and Gadsden Moragne Park.
- You can also visit Noccalula Falls Park, James D. Martin Wildlife Park, Coosa River, Lookout Mountain, and Gilliland-Reese Covered Bridge.
- Shopping can be enjoyed at the Gadsden Mall Shopping Center, Agricola Shopping Center, and Genie Drew Village Shopping Center.
- Income guarantee and bonus potential based on productivity
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- Reimbursement for Licensure, Dues and/or Subscriptions
- Paid vacation days and CME allowance
- Relocation Reimbursement
Top Five Things to Do
- Noccalula Falls Park & Campground
- Imagination Place Children's Museum
- Martin Wildlife Park Trail
- Lookout Mountain Parkway
- Mary G. Hardin Center for Cultural Arts
What is nice to know.