Family Medicine in Southern Oregon – $50,000 Signing Bonus & Stipend Availab
What you need to know
Job ID: 8226
- Seeking a Family Medicine physician to join our outpatient-only primary care practice in beautiful Grants Pass, Oregon.
- Candidates must be BC/BE in Family Medicine.
- Come join our collegial team of physicians, advanced practice providers and a wonderful support staff!
- Opportunity is a full-time position with no inpatient work required.
- Southern Oregon offers a mild and temperate four-season climate.
- The area is very attractive to someone who appreciates the beauty of the outdoors.
- Enjoy all year excellent weather, a family-friendly community, a welcoming medical staff, wonderful schools, great outdoor recreational activities and an opportunity to enjoy a balance of work and personal life.
- Southern Oregon is known for its hiking, biking, running, fishing, whitewater rafting, boating, snow-skiing and much more. Popular features of the region include the Ashland Shakespeare Festival, Southern Oregon University, the Britt Music Festival, Crater Lake National Park, and the Rogue River.
- You can drive to the spectacular Oregon coast in a couple hours or fly to San Francisco or Portland in 50 minutes. The Rogue Valley International Airport is centrally located and easily accessible from most airports in the USA.
- Stipend available for those in their last year of residency
- $230,000 guaranteed annual base salary for the first year
- Performance bonus incentives of up to $30,000 per year starting in year two
- $50,000 signing bonus
- $15,000 relocation assistance
- $5,000 annual CME allowance
- Excellent health, dental, vision & retirement benefits
- 30 days of paid time off per year
Top Five Things to Do
- Rogue River
- Upper and Lower Table Rock
- Natural Bridge Loop
- DANCIN Vineyards
- Medford Railroad Park
What is nice to know.