Extraordinary Hospitalist opportunity to work with the nation’s best hospital with leading compensation
Hospitalist, Psychiatry: General
What you need to know
Job ID: 5916
- Seeking a BE/BC Internist for Hospitalist position.
- This physician will provide comprehensive care from admission to discharge for all patients referred to the service.
- The Hospitalists perform the H&P for most admissions to Behavioral Health, with follow-up on a prn basis.
- You may expect a busy practice in a physician led financially stable organization, committed to both high quality patient care and patient satisfaction.
- Work 23 weeks per year, seven 12 hour shifts on followed by seven days off
- 5 Hospitalists cover 7a-7p; one covers 4p-4a and one covers 7p-7a
- This community of 163,000 is home to the 11,000 students at prestigious University
- Strong schools, low crime rate, and a reasonable cost of living may be expected.
- Enjoy a high abundance of outdoor activities,
- This community is ranked #4 on the list of Americas best towns (Outside Magazine, 2015)
- 90 minutes to Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Enjoy a generous guaranteed salary
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- CME Benefits and more
Top Five Things to Do
- Enjoy year around sports with University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire men and women's basketball, hockey and a competitive football program for the Bluegold's.
- Music lovers will want to take in the annual mid-June Blue Ox Music Festival representing the upper Midwest largest Blue Grass and acoustic event of its kind, late July Country Music Jam and the late April Eau Claire Jazz Festival.
- Appreciate this Indie Artist haven with the annual Sculpture Tour and a brand new Performing Art Center scheduled to be open in the fall of 2018.
- Love the outdoors and year around activities? Some of the upper Midwest most glorious trails include Chippewa River State Trails and Old Abe Trails, along with 181 miles of snowmobile trails are available to ride, hike and motor through with the family.
- Shop the gamut of local boutiques to the Oakwood Mall, and the Farmers Market to the Autumn Harvest Winery and Orchard, for the good needed all year around.
What is nice to know.