Exciting Opportunity for an Radiation Oncology in Beautiful Southern Illinois
What you need to know
Job ID: 8708
Completion of an ACGME or AOA accredited residency training program in Radiation Oncology
Current certification in Radiation Oncology by the American Board of
Radiation or by the American Osteopathic Board of Radiology
Treatment techniques: IMRT, VMAT, SBRT, SRS
- Charming Midwest City nestled within a Division 1 University Campus
- Enjoys a steady population of 26,179 (2016)
- With student population in academic year adding 12,182 people
- Community enjoys abundant parks, trails, recreation activities with a Super Splash Park for the family to enjoy water fun.
- A vibrant arts and active Symphony Orchestra since 1907 contributes to the culture and music of the community.
- Athletic fans enjoy a Division 1 football and basketball programs that have been in top ranks in conference and division as well as NCAA tournament appearances.
- Private practice, in the established SIH Cancer Institute
- Several Multidisciplinary Tumor Boards (breast, lung, GI and GU)
- 7 radiation therapists
- 2 physicists
- 2 nurses
Top Five Things to Do
- Catching a Rival Football Game against Western Illinois or Illinois State for top of the MVFC (Missouri Valley Football Conference)
- Enjoy a Symphony with the Southern Illinois Symphony Orchestra (SISO)
- Kayak and Canoe on Cedar Lake
- Enjoy the Du Quoin State Fair only 20 miles away
- Be merry at the Irish Festival
What is nice to know.