Excellent Work Life Balance With VERY Minimal Weekend Call!
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 5631
- Seeking a BC/BE Critical Care/Pulmonary physician for its location in La Crosse, Wisconsin.
- Join a well-established group of board certified critical care and pulmonary physicians.
- The Pulmonary & Critical Care Physician's duties will include patient care in the area of pulmonary and critical care.
- The position requires: a medical degree (M.D., D.O., or foreign equivalent); successful completion of a three-year residency in Internal Medicine; board certification in Internal Medicine; and must be in good standing and in the final year of an ACGME-accredited pulmonary and critical care fellowship.
- Your practice will consist of inpatient and outpatient pulmonary medicine and if desired, some critical care
- Very minimal weekend call
- LaCrosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro ara of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
- The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing).
- We have a great family environment
- with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, children's museum and a civic center.
- Competitive salary
- Loan forgiveness
- Generous benefits, including CME time and monetary allowance, retirement plan and more.
- A rewarding practice and an excellent quality of life awaits.
Top Five Things to Do
- Grandad Bluff
- Visit Riverside Park
- Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Segway Tours
- Dahl Auto Museum
What is nice to know.