Excellent Opportunity to join designated Cancer Center
What you need to know
Job ID: 8580
- Seeking a full-time Hematology/Oncology Physician to join a well-established community cancer treatment facility in Lexington, Kentucky.
- A leader in cancer care in central Kentucky since 1983.
- The group sees more than 1,000 new cancer patients each year in Lexington and Richmond. Services include: Chemotherapy, CT Simulation, Image Guided Radiation Therapy, Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy, as well as Three-Dimensional Treatment Planning.
- Large internal and external referral base
- This community of 308,000+ is known as the "Horse Capital of the World".
- Home to the University of Kentucy
- Home to such attractions as the 1,200-acre Kentucky Horse Park, Keeneland Thoroughbred Racing track, the Festival of the Bluegrass and Rupp Arena.
- This position will offer a competitive salary guarantee with potential production driven bonuses.
- Excellent benefits
- Partnership track
- Numerous ancillary services
Top Five Things to Do
- Kentucky Horse Park
- Mary Todd Lincoln House
- Alltech's Lexington Brewing & Distillery
- The Arboretum
What is nice to know.