Excellent Interventional Cardiology Need in Washington State
Cardiology: Interventional Cardiology
What you need to know
Job ID: 8678
- Looking for an additional Interventional Cardiologist to join our well established and busy Cardiology practice. No peripheral or structural work available in this practice.
- Join a robust Cardiology team of 6 General Cardiologists, 2 Interventional Cardiologists, 1 Electrophysiologist, and 7 PA/ARNPs.
- Call is 1:3
- Teaching opportunities available with Medical Students and Residents
- Newly integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization
- Mount Vernon, Washington, has been called the Best Small City in America.
- Located on Puget Sound in northwest Washington, halfway between Seattle and Vancouver, Mount Vernon is home to the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival and rare trumpeter swans that winter just outside the city limits.
- Mount Vernon offers excellent schools, medical care, and shopping opportunities, including the Farmers Market.
- The local community college, Skagit Valley College, is an award-winning school that serves three counties.
- There are also many opportunities for outdoor activities such as local lakes for fishing, swimming and boating, and a very complex system of walking and bicycle trails.
- Enjoy competitive pay, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Top Five Things to Do
- Little Mountain Park
- Jungle Playland
- Lincoln Theatre
- Children's Museum of Skagit County
- Riverbelle Dinner Theatre
What is nice to know.