Excellent Child Adolescent Psychiatry opportunity located near Madison and Milwaukee WI
What you need to know
Job ID: 5741
- Join a highly-trained and knowledgeable team of doctors consisting of one inpatient Psychiatrist, one adult addictions Psychiatrist, and two outpatient child adolescent psychiatrists;
- Full time, hospital employed, outpatient practice
- EPIC EMR
- Janesville is a mid-sized city offering a safe, family-oriented community with excellent schools and abundant recreational opportunities.
- This community is located just 12 miles north of the Illinois border, 35 miles southeast of Madison, and 110 miles northwest of Chicago and is on the Interstate I-90 corridor providing easy access to metro areas and international airports.
- Janesville is Wisconsin's Park Place, with over 2,500 acres of beautiful parkland and twenty acres of breathtaking botanical gardens.
- Twenty percent of Wisconsins buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places can be found in Janesville.
- The community also offers live theatre, an award winning water-ski show team, and unique shopping and dining.
- Highly competitive compensation
- Sign-on bonus and tuition reimbursement, if applicable
- Relocation assistance, CME allowance, and paid licensing
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, life, retirement plans, and malpractice with tail coverage
Top Five Things to Do
- Rotary Botanical Gardens
- Rock County Historical Society
- CAMDEN Playground
- Riverside Park
- Gray's Brewing Company
What is nice to know.