Established, Successful Practice Growing!
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 8494
- This is a unique opportunity for a board certified/board eligible pulmonary and critical care or intensivist physician to join our busy, private practice group.
- 24/7 in-house ACNP and resident physicians in the ICU
- ACNP support for inpatient and outpatient Pulmonary practice
- Flexible career path development
- EMR and wireless communication in the hospital and private practice office
- Calls and weekends shared equally among all physicians
- Well-established referral base
- Resident and medical student teaching and lecture series
- Academic appointment, Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine
- Partnership track 1 to 2 years
- Whether you prefer to live in charming historic community or modern neighborhood.
- Spend an afternoon at the ballpark or at the museum, and take the bus or drive yourself, southwest Ohio has something to please almost everyone.
- Where else can you find the ease and convenience of a small-town experience, with all the advantages of big-city living? Dayton and Cincinnati provide all the amenities of metropolitan living while a collection of small communities nestled between the two cities offers an abundance of housing choices for singles, couples, and families.
- Southwest Ohio is full of attractions, from museums and performing arts centers to sports teams, theme parks, and more. And its within driving distance of plenty more.
- Highly compensated base salary in addition to built-in productivity from onset
- Paid medical malpractice
- Robust benefit package
- Generous CME allowance
- Signing bonus
- Loan forgiveness and relocation will be considered
- Paid interview expenses
Top Five Things to Do
- Breakout Games - Dayton
- Lock 27 Brewing
- Yankee Trace Golf Club
- Stubbs Park
- Square One Salon & Spa
What is nice to know.