EP Opportunity with a starting salary of $600,000
Cardiology: Electrophysiology (EP)
What you need to know
Job ID: 8338
- Seeking a BE/BC Electrophysiologist to inherit full EP practice, including, complex EP.
- Join a well-established Cardiology team of 15 Cardiologists, including 1 EP and 1 dedicated NP specializing in EP.
- Cardiology group covers sub-specialization in interventional cardiology, structural heart disease, peripheral vascular and electrophysiology.
- Practice 100% EP
- Call 1:13
- Clinic hours: M-F 8:30AM to 5:00 PM
- M.D. or D.O.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Electrophysiology; Board exam must be completed within one year of hire date
- Ability to work as a team member
- Excellent communication, written and verbal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa is the 2nd largest city in Iowa home to 130,000+.
- The arts, nightlife, sports and recreation are all part of life in Cedar Rapids, a city with 74 parks, four golf courses and six swimming pools.
- Cedar River straddles the community, and 12 distinct neighborhoods give homeowners a variety of buying options.
- Tech giant Rockwell Collins anchors the economy.
- Dynamic and safe community that offers an excellent Midwestern quality of life and multitude of recreational activities
- Starting Salary of $600,000 plus productivity
- Comprehensive Benefit package
- Dental and vision
- Sign-on bonus
- CME allowances
- Potential relocation offered
Top Five Things to Do
- National Czech & Slovak Museum & Library
- Bever Park
- Sky Zone Trampoline Park
- Tait Cummins Sports Complex
What is nice to know.