ENT position with income potential of $600,000
What you need to know
Job ID: 8126
- Seeking BE/BC ENT for a hospital employed position.
- Call is 10 days per month.
- The right physician can have a very busy and lucrative practice, and will receive strong marketing assistance from the Health System in that regard.
- Enjoy a community with a diverse educational system, including Public/private schools, technical, community college and four year private university.
- Gorgeous riverfront to historic neighborhoods, plenty of restaurants, and abudant shopping
- Starting Salary $450,000/year for new graduate; $500,000 for practicing physician, plus productivity incentive bonus plan.
- $150,000 Forgivable loan for educational debt considered.
- $50,000 Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Assistance included
- Income Potential is $600,000+
- Benefits: Health, life, vision, dental, disability, and AD & D insurance, malpractice coverage with tail, 403(b) pension plan plus 457(b) tax-deferral option, employee child care center, 4 weeks annual paid time off (increases to six weeks after two years) plus one week of CME time, $5,000 annual professional expense allowance, and more.
Top Five Things to Do
- All Wars Museum
- Villa Kathrine
- Quincy Museum
- John Wood Mansion
- 9/11 Memorial
What is nice to know.