ENT Opportunity in Midland, MI
What you need to know
Job ID: 8701
- Looking for a full-time BC/BE general otolaryngologist to join our strong team.
- This position includes the possibility for an adjunct appointment in the Department of Otolaryngology at the University of Michigan.
- This appointment would provide opportunities for integration with clinical, educational and academic activities in the Department.
- An employed practice, is a multi-specialty physician practice serving 15 communities in the middle of Michigan including 31 specialties.
- The practice is an extremely busy practice, approximately 30 patients/day in a clinic with very experienced support staff.
- The practice also employs a full-time audiologist.
- Offers a family-oriented community with excellent schools, innumerable recreational and cultural opportunities, and easy access to major metropolitan areas and airports.
- Recreation opportunities abound. Sail, swim or fish on the largest freshwater coastline in the United States.
- Visit more than 14 miles of beautiful nature trails at the 1200-acre Chippewa Nature Center. Walk, bike or blade the Rail Trail.
- Enjoy flowers and foliage at Dow Gardens. Play tennis at the Community Tennis Center - the site of Michigan's only USTA professional tennis tournament - with 10 indoor courts.
- Join an adult or youth soccer team and play at the Midland Soccer Complex - one of the best in the nation.
- Or skate at the new 107,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art Midland Civic Arena, featuring two NHL-sized rinks and an Olympic-sized rink.
- Competitive Compensation Plan with a variable component based on WRVUs and a Full Benefit Package including
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- 403(b) Plan
- Life, Health, Dental and Vision
- Long Term, Short Term Disability
- Professional Liability Coverage w/Tail
Top Five Things to Do
- Dow Gardens
- Chippewa Nature Center
- Dahlia Hill
- Midland City Forest
- Dow Diamond
What is nice to know.