Enjoy Small Town Living While Being Close to The City
What you need to know
Job ID: 6807
- Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician who prefers to practice in an environment that will offer a comfortable work-life balance in a community of about 26,000 residents.
- We are searching due to community need. Practice can be organized as either outpatient only or traditional – at the doctor’s preference.
- Typical clinic hours.
- RN and MA support.
- This location has the best of both worlds - the earning potential and comfortable work/life balance of a small town but with the amenities of Chicago just two hours away.
- We offer lucrative compensation and robust benefits packages.
- Array of activities in Sterling is unsurpassed for a town of its size.
- Sterling sits on the Rock River with its great boating, hunting, and fishing; offers the Woodlawn Arts Academy for music, performing, and visual arts lessons and classes; and maintains an active park district with a gymnastics center, indoor pool, indoor track and turf field, 4 indoor tennis courts, 8,000 square foot fitness center, and much more.
- Public and private schooling options are available, and the Sterling High School is ranked in the top 10% in Illinois.
- Our location is the best of both worlds - the earning potential and comfortable work/life balance of a small town but with the amenities of Chicago just two hours away.
- We offer lucrative compensation
- Robust benefits packages
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Sinnissippi Park
- Johnny's Bar and Grill
- Midway Drive In Theatre
- Dillon Home Museum
- The Precinct
What is nice to know.