Endocrinology Opening with Work Life Balance in Michigan
What you need to know
Job ID: 8695
- Seeking a talented Endocrinologist to join our work family!
- This is an excellent opportunity to work within a physician-led organization that has a formal mentorship program.
- Replacement positon for a provider who departed.
- Employed position with a multispecialty group employing providers in more than 30 specialties and sub-specialties throughout Michigan.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate work-life balance
- Call 1:3
- Offers a family-oriented community with excellent schools, innumerable recreational and cultural opportunities, and easy access to major metropolitan areas and airports.
- Recreation opportunities abound. Sail, swim or fish on the largest freshwater coastline in the United States.
- Visit more than 14 miles of beautiful nature trails at the 1200-acre Chippewa Nature Center. Walk, bike or blade the Rail Trail.
- Enjoy flowers and foliage at Dow Gardens. Play tennis at the Community Tennis Center - the site of Michigan's only USTA professional tennis tournament - with 10 indoor courts.
- Join an adult or youth soccer team and play at the Midland Soccer Complex - one of the best in the nation.
- Or skate at the new 107,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art Midland Civic Arena, featuring two NHL-sized rinks and an Olympic-sized rink.
- Base salary with RVU-based incentive compensation plan.
- Professional liability with tail coverage
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- CME dollars and days
- Relocation allowance
Top Five Things to Do
- Dow Gardens
- Chippewa Nature Center
- Dahlia Hill
- Midland City Forest
- Dow Diamond
What is nice to know.