Endocrinologist Opportunity with 4-Day Work Week and No Call!
What you need to know
Job ID: 8755
- We are looking for a top Endocrinologist that is patient centered and wants to achieve a great work/life balance.
- Four-day work week!
- No call!
- Great team, great management, great patients, great location = great life!
- Typical office hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00a.m.-4:30p.m. However, there is flexibility.
- Large service area with hundreds of referring physicians.
- Excellent surgical providers for thyroid/parathyroid.
- Join a team of 3 providers (including 1 Endocrinologist, 2 APRN’s), 4 Diabetic Nurse Educators & additional staff.
- Primarily an outpatient practice.
- No current outreach, although future opportunities are being considered.
- Capability to apply and analyze latest diabetes related devices including; pumps, sensors and meters.
- Patient volume/day: 8-12
- About an hour and half from the Twin Cities
- Beautiful lake and resort community. Boundless recreational opportunities.
- Community character with safe neighborhoods, state-of-the-art school, a progressive wellness center and a range of activities for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Excellent guaranteed compensation
- Benefit package including immediate partnership
Top Five Things to Do
- Safari North Wildlife Park
- Three Bear Waterpark
- Franklin Arts Center
- Paul Bunyan Land
- Brainerd International Raceway
What is nice to know.
Closest International Airports:
Closest Major City:
Closest Domestic Airport:
Cost of Living:
Colleges and Universities:
Arts & Culture:
Sports for the Spectator:
Sports for the Participant:
Top Five things to do:
City : Brainerd, Minnesota,
MSA Population :Community Profile
Certified RecruiterView Recruiter Profile