Employed Urology in Southern Missouri – Gateway to the Ozarks!
What you need to know
Job ID: 6798
- Seeking a BC/BE Urologist for an EMPLOYED position with the hospital’s large multi-specialty group
- Call anticipated to be 1:3
- 2 Da Vinci Robots & Urodynamics
- CRNA & MD Anesthesia; Block scheduling
- Modern & Efficient outpatient surgery services
- Current Urologists are supportive of bringing on an additional colleague
- 20+ primary care providers in our network will serve as part of your referring physicians
- Situated in Southeast Missouri, midway between St. Louis, Missouri, and Memphis, Tennessee, Poplar Bluff is home to about 17,000 people and is the county seat of Butler County.
- Nestled among Ozark foothills, spring-fed streams, a national forest, a scenic lake and fertile farmlands, Poplar Bluff serves as a regional hub for education, healthcare, business and light industry; and also offers a wide range of recreational opportunities.
- In the summer, the town is home to the Black River Festival and the Butler County Fair
- Base salary with productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Licensure expenses, etc.
- Sign and/or Commencement Bonuses
- Possible stipend for the remainder of training
- Medical education loan repayment assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Poplar Bluff History Museum
- Margaret Harwell Art Museum
- Claudia House
- Flying F Gallery
- Poplar Bluff Public Library
What is nice to know.