Employed Trauma Surgery Opening in Las Cruces, NM
What you need to know
Job ID: 7581
- General/Trauma Surgeon needed to join existing multi-specialty group
- Trauma Cases Available
- Level III Trauma Center and Acute Care in Trauma
- Over 160 physicians on our staff provide a strong referral source
- 271,000+ service area of young families and retirees
- Inpatient and outpatient surgical suites with the latest technology including DaVinci Robotics
- Centers for infusion therapy, wound care/hyperbaric and pain management
- ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Board Eligible with certification in process required
- Las Cruces is located close to the mountains and a lake for easy access to all kinds of outdoor activities.
- With four mildly distinct seasons the second largest city in New Mexico is a great place to raise a family and build your career.
- Las Cruces is a beautiful and growing community, nestled in the mountains and mesas of southern New Mexico. Close to the mountains for snow skiing.
- Close to the lake for boating and water skiing. Located 45 minutes away off I-25/I-10 is El Paso International Airport, making travel to and from Las Cruces convenient.
- Las Cruces and the surrounding communities are a wonderful place to raise a family, with good schools, and a growing business base to provide all the necessary service needs.
- Compensation determined by experience
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
Top Five Things to Do
- New Mexico Farm and Ranch Heritage Museum
- Recycled Roadrunner Sculpture
- Museum of Nature & Science
- Las Cruces Railroad Museum
- Fountain Theater
What is nice to know.