Employed General Surgery Opportunity in Northwest Arkansas
What you need to know
Job ID: 8408
- Seeking a BE/BC General Surgeon.
- Employed position
- Joining established, single-specialty group practice
- Anticipated call 1:2
- 2+ years' experience preferred but not required
- Practice located in the medical office building on hospital's main campus
- Siloam Springs, Arkansas is a charming and sometimes eclectic small town surrounded by natural beauty.
- It was named 'One of the Best Small Towns In America' by Smithsonian Magazine.
- Siloam boasts a prosperous downtown, a school district U.S. News and World Report ranked No. 22 in the state, and more than 700 small businesses and a dozen large companies.
- It is home to John Brown University, a private Christian university ranked No. 1 in 'Best Value' among southern regional colleges by U.S. News.
- Located in Northwest Arkansas, Siloam Springs is 25 miles south of the Missouri state line and right on the Oklahoma border and only 85 miles from Tulsa.
- Competitive salary with production bonus
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
- Education stipend for physicians finishing training
Top Five Things to Do
- City of Siloam Springs Kayak Park
- Skydive Skyranch
- Natural Falls State Park
- 28 Springs Restaurant
- Sager Creek Art Center
What is nice to know.