Emergency Medicine Physician position in Sioux City, Iowa!
What you need to know
Job ID: 8622
- EM Residency Trained BE/BC or FP Residency Trained BC with EM experience
- 21 bed ED, Level 3 Trauma Center
- 31,000 + patient visits/year
- Joining 6 full time physicians
- Anesthesia 24 hour coverage
- All subspecialties available except transplants and burn
- Respond to house code blues
- EMR (EPIC)
- 24/7 Hospitalist coverage for unassigned patients
- The Sioux City metro also received the same recognition by Site Selection Magazine in 2008.
- There are public and private elementary and high school.
- Sioux City is also the home of several four year colleges, a community college and a technical college. Nestled along the banks of the Mighty Missouri River, downtown Sioux City is Sioux land's cultural and entertainment center.
- Explore its contemporary system of modern structures, pockets of historical architecture, skyways and plazas.
- Downtown is home of financial, medical and health facilities, riverfront walking trails and the city's art and convention centers.
- Enjoy shopping with major retailers and small specialty shops catering the discriminating shopper who is selective, quality-minded and service conscious.
- Employed opportunity
- Full Benefits including health, dental, vision, std, ltd, life insurance, and 401K.
- Optional benefits include 457b and 457f deferred compensation program and a flexible spending plan.
- Competitive hourly salary with overtime and shift/holiday differential
- Starting bonus and relocation allowance
Top Five Things to Do
- Sioux City Public Museum
- Sioux City Art Center
- Lewis & Clark Interpretive Center
- Riverside Park
- LaunchPAD Children's Museum
What is nice to know.
Closest International Airports:
Closest Major City:
Closest Domestic Airport:
Cost of Living:
Colleges and Universities:
Arts & Culture:
Sports for the Spectator:
Sports for the Participant:
Top Five things to do:
City : Sioux City, Iowa,
MSA Population :Community Profile
Certified RecruiterView Recruiter Profile