Emergency Medicine Physician Opportunity in South Carolina
What you need to know
Job ID: 8484
- Brand new state of the art 80 bed Emergency Department with a separate psych holding area opening end of 2020.
- Our new ER will have the capability of seeing 100,000 patients a year. Average of 16 shifts a month with the option to work more.
- Shifts are 8,9, or 12 hours.
- Candidate must be EM trained and Board Certified or Board Eligible in EM.
- A vibrant city, which is home to several companies including Honda, Pepsi, Otis Elevator, Monster, QVC, GE Medical Systems, Roche-Carolina pharmacueticals, and more.
- Originally a railroad community, we are located at I-20 & I-95, which makes for easy travel.
- The beaches are within a 1 hour drive, and the mountains are 3-4 hours away.
- We are a family oriented city that offers cultural activities and sporting events.
- This hospital employed position offers paid malpractice
- CME allowance
- Sign ON bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Great shift pay starting at $170/hour and a comprehensive health and retirement benefit package.
Top Five Things to Do
- Timrod Park
- Florence County Museum
- Florence Veterans Park
- All in Adventures Escape Room
- Jeffries Creek Park
What is nice to know.
Closest International Airports:
Closest Major City:
Closest Domestic Airport:
Cost of Living:
Colleges and Universities:
Arts & Culture:
Sports for the Spectator:
Sports for the Participant:
Top Five things to do:
City : Florence, South Carolina,
MSA Population :Community Profile
Certified RecruiterView Recruiter Profile