Emergency Medicine in beautiful Columbus, NE
Emergency Medicine, Family Practice
What you need to know
Job ID: 8313
- Seeking Emergency Medicine candidate for Level III Trauma Center
- 11,000+ annual visits
- Hospital employed
- 12- and 24-hour shifts (PA/ARNP coverage)
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Ultrasound and Glidescope in department
- In-house radiologist (24/7 coverage)
- Financially sound hospital system
- BE/BC Emergency Medicine or Board-Certified Family Medicine with three years of Emergency Medicine experience.
- This community of 22,000 and is one of the state’s most progressive and dynamic communities.
- It offers a fair tax structure, strong educational systems, excellent childcare, several golf courses, a variety of rich cultural events and exciting recreational opportunities.
- The community is blessed with clean air, safe neighborhoods, no traffic jams and plenty of sunshine. Columbus is only 80 miles from Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska, so the benefits of big city entertainment, major airports and a key Big Ten conference university (University of Nebraska-Lincoln) are just a short drive away.
- Competitive hourly rates:
- FP Base Rate: $168 / Hour
- FP With 2 Certifications: $173 / Hour
- ED Board Certified: $188 / Hour
- Competitive salary, benefits, signing bonus
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Pawnee Plunge Water Park
- Andrew Jackson Higgins National Memorial
- Platte County Historical Society
- Glur Park
- Columbus Family YMCA
What is nice to know.