Dermatology Position Located in Beautiful Washington State
What you need to know
Job ID: 8684
- Seeking an additional General Dermatologist to join our rapidly growing practice. No MOHs or Cosmetics available in this practice.
- Join a team of experienced 2 physicians and an ARNP, along with a full complement of support staff.
- Great work/life balance with a 4 day work week and generous time off.
- Weekday, outpatient only schedule, with no call.
- Practice in a new, state of the art, outpatient clinic.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Mount Vernon, Washington, has been called the Best Small City in America.
- Located on Puget Sound in northwest Washington, halfway between Seattle and Vancouver, Mount Vernon is home to the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival and rare trumpeter swans that winter just outside the city limits.
- Mount Vernon offers excellent schools, medical care, and shopping opportunities, including the Farmers Market.
- The local community college, Skagit Valley College, is an award-winning school that serves three counties.
- There are also many opportunities for outdoor activities such as local lakes for fishing, swimming and boating, and a very complex system of walking and bicycle trails.
- Enjoy competitive pay, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Top Five Things to Do
- Little Mountain Park
- Jungle Playland
- Lincoln Theatre
- Children's Museum of Skagit County
- Riverbelle Dinner Theatre
What is nice to know.
Closest International Airports:
Closest Major City:
Closest Domestic Airport:
Cost of Living:
Colleges and Universities:
Arts & Culture:
Sports for the Spectator:
Sports for the Participant:
Top Five things to do:
City : Mount Vernon, Washington,
MSA Population :Community Profile
Certified RecruiterView Recruiter Profile