Dermatologist- More Money. More Autonomy. Better Work Life Balance in Owensboro, KY
What you need to know
Job ID: 8271
- Take over a established practice with a patient panel of over 5,000.
- An ideal candidate will be a team player with outstanding dedication to patient service, who practices comprehensive dermatology services in our clinic shared with our three employed plastic and reconstructive surgeons.
- This community of approximately 100,000 is conveniently located 2 hours to Nashville and Louisville.
- Enjoy the outdoors: gorgeous state parks, bike trails, a skate park, 15 mile Greenbelt walking/running/biking trail encircling the city, 5 golf courses, fishing, disc golf.
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD - Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD- Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- Competitive 2 year guaranteed base salary, annual incentive bonus, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and marketing
- 6 weeks of vacation (includes 1 wk for CME)
- Funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $6,000 CME annually, & more
Top Five Things to Do
- Smothers Park
- International Bluegrass Music Museum
- Preservation Station
- Reid's Orchard
- Legion Park
What is nice to know.