Choose a Bright Future as a Radiation Oncologist in Kentucky
What you need to know
Job ID: 8376
- Seeking a BC/BE radiation oncologist, to join Oncology Group
- Physician-led program is seeking an energetic and compassionate radiation oncologist to join us and help start up our radiation oncology program.
- Actively interviewing highly-qualified candidates to join our team as we provide excellent care to our patients.
- Located off Interstate 75 at Exit 25 by the shores of Laurel Lake, amid the pristine beauty of the Daniel Boone National Forest and is home to the Niagara of the South at Cumberland Falls State Resort Park.
- This community offers nature trails, white water rafting, fishing, horseback riding, scenic beauty and wildlife,
- Perfect destination for an outdoor adventure.
- This district has a Top 10 ranking on state testing, listed in the 98th percentile in the state and named a Distinguished District. Schools
- Schools are accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools for their continued academic achievement.
- Starting Bonus
- Relocation/moving allowance
- Base Salary plus incentive compensation
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plans – 403(b) and 457
- Paid CME and licensure
- Medical malpractice insurance
Top Five Things to Do
- Cumberland Falls State Resort Park
- Sheltowee Trace Adventure Resort - Day Tours
- Harland Sanders Cafe and Museum
- The Corbin Arena
- Tri-County Cineplex
What is nice to know.